Hello and happy Saturday September 5th!! I think this has been my longest break from my blog. I didn’t even do it on purpose either! What have I been doing? What have I not been doing!? Here are a few bullet points of the last 2 months!
- Family family family. July and August we had family in town and we were going going!
- Injuries! Probably my most major set back ever! Stress fracture. For some reason this one threw me back big time. I started biking which helped A TON, but I wasn’t myself without my crazy cardio sessions and lifting and then of course I went WAY downhill in the food department.
- First Bike Race! Loved loved biking through the beautiful mountains where I live. Absolutely breath taking.
- Climbing back from my stress fracture and I strain my calf muscle! Luckily it wasn’t major and I’ve been trying to stretch more!
- Started running and training for a 1/2 marathon at the end of this month. Never been more slow in my life except after pregnancies! It’s killing me!! I’ll get there.
- Finally figured out a good eating plan for me!! I’ve been trying to follow the Oxygen Challenge and I’ve had a hard time following the DIET of course. I’ve started over many times and binged too many times. My NEW challenge is 1 in 10 days. Every 10 days I take 1 day off!! So far, this has been a miracle for me. I only struggle the first 3 days after eating crazy and then I’m fine with my healthy eating. I’ve been loving cooking healthy meals and snacks lately and I feel much happier. I crave healthy sugars like oranges, watermelon, and PEACHES (: My body changes so quickly when I CUT out the sugar. Eating healthy motivates me to EXERCISE.
- Speaking of exercise…I’m addicted if you haven’t noticed. Right now I’m following a Jamie Eason program that I love. I’m lifting 5-6 days a week, running 3 days a week, and teaching my wonderful HIGH class!
Here are a FEW pics. of my latest and greatest events!
School is in full swing now and my life is hopping and hopping! We keep busy! Now that I’ve caught everyone up with my life, I’ll share my FITNESS TIDBIT of the day!!!
DO NOT DEPRIVE YOURSELF!! Whenever I go too strict with my diet, I get in a big mess with my head! Keep challenging yourself, make goals, fall off the wagon, and rethink your plan. Work Hard, Lift Weights, Get Sleep, Eat Healthy, and SMILE!
I’ll share some meal plans next week!! Hopefully, I can blog twice a week! Meals on Monday and Workouts on Wednesday with pictures of life on both days! Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!